Your Cart

Get Reimbursed By the County For Pesky Potholes!

Can I be reimbursed by the County?

YES! Treat a pothole incident as you would any other accident; follow these steps and you may be successful in getting your money back.

  • Document the time, date, and location of the incident
  • Report the pothole to the County of San Diego
  • Get your car repaired as soon as possible
  • Submit your claim Click Here!
  • Follow Up!